Its an easy to use component to put dynamic floating backgrounds that react to the mouse position.
You can have great effects on your flash website.
How to use Dynamic Background
Just drag and drop the DynamicBackground component to your movie clip.
How to configure
While DynamicBackground is selected open the component inspector (shift + F7) or open the tab parameters in the properties panel.
1. Change the number of items that appear on stage.
2. Change the velocity of moving items.
3. Change the opacity you can select from random, depth o field to give a 3d effect and no use of opacity.
4. You can specify and add any number of images and shapes and even moviclips. *
5. you can set the min-max size of the items.